Welcome to Awards Daily 2008

The watch is on. Over the coming days, we will gather the new info for this upcoming year in films as we barrel towards yet another race. We will bear in mind not hyping any movie too much thus killing its chances by year’s end. We will also bear in mind that nobody knows anything. […]

The watch is on. Over the coming days, we will gather the new info for this upcoming year in films as we barrel towards yet another race. We will bear in mind not hyping any movie too much thus killing its chances by year’s end. We will also bear in mind that nobody knows anything. We are tweaking the site over the next few days but if you’re hankering for the old site, it is archived in all of its glory here.

1. Peter 7 years ago

love the new look!

2. Ian 7 years ago

i love the new design! :)

3. Free 7 years ago

Yeah. Design’s cool, ready to start looking at what the new year will bring.

But I have to say, even without hyping any one movie at all, 2008 has a hell of a lot to live up to. 2007 as a year for film and the Oscars(despite what the ratings suggest) was pretty incredible.

4. nicestag 7 years ago

Could not get into Forum, otherwise I’d tell you that I love the newer classier look but dying to get into the Forum section to write something…very much like an addiction. Honestly, home page : BRAVO!

5. Nick Plowman 7 years ago

I also love the new site – just as much as the old one.
    Looking forward to spending another Oscar race with AwardsDaily – nothing is better.

Good luck with the new site!

6. richard crawford 7 years ago

Spiffy, Sasha!

7. Alison (the other Alison) 7 years ago

Once again, Sasha, I’d like to say how much I appreciate your even handedness when it comes to taking note of good movies and performances throughout the year. I like the way you put performances up on a list and leave them there, adding to the list rather than just listing your top 5. I use your list as a reference. Have a great year.

8. Alison Flynn 7 years ago

Already starting on next year. I’m looking forward to it. :)

I love the new look of the site.

9. SaltireFlower 7 years ago

I love the new site. I just have to say that I’ve been coming to this site for about four years and this year is the first time I actually started commenting because the movies were so damn good. Hope 2008 is just as amazing.

10. AD 7 years ago

Love the new look. Let hope for another wonderful year in movies…

11. Asif Rahman 7 years ago

Oh hell yes…. this is what I needed today. I fucking love your page, it makes me laugh every time I come here.