Aside from Super 8, there’s a lack of hard-core serious science fiction film on the immediate horizon. Hopefully Falling Skies can help fill the void this summer. (thanks Drew)
I’m looking forward to these:
- Source Code (Duncan Jones, April 1)
- Super 8 (JJ Abrams, June 10)
- The Thing (Matthijs van Heijningen Jr., October 14)
- Now (Andrew Niccol, October 28)
- Dibbuk Box (Ole Bornedal, October 28)
What 2011 sci-fi films you’re most eager to see? Feel free to stretch the definition to include horror, super-heroes and paranormal. We’ll run a poll when the suggestions are all in.