Character banners for Sherlock Holmes 2

The teaser trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows will be part of the premium preview package attached to Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows 2. See them twice this big after the cut.

1. Chris 4 years ago

Do I spy Stephen Fry and Noomi Rapace?
    I hope this movie is better than the first.

2. Chris 4 years ago

Do I spy Stephen Fry and Noomi Rapace?
    I hope this movie is better than the first.

3. therealmike 4 years ago

I liked the first one. All of the actors were great. Only the script had a couple flaws.

Don´t think the sequel will be better. Hope Hans Zimmer composed another great score.

4. therealmike 4 years ago

5. Hunter Tremayne 4 years ago

I think that’s Damien Harris as Moriarty in the first poster.

Is it too early to predict that this is winning Best Picture?

6. Hunter Tremayne 4 years ago

I think that’s Damien Harris as Moriarty in the first poster.

Is it too early to predict that this is winning Best Picture?

7. phantom 4 years ago

On paper, this should be ‘sequely’ bad, but the promising additions of Stephen Fry and Noomi Rapace makes it look really good. Frankly, Fry will knock this out of the park and I’m fairly certain his scenes with Downey could be even more hilarious than the Sherlock-Watson duo.

This could – and probably WILL – come back and bite me in the ass, but I can see this one being better than its predecessor.

I REALLY hope Ghost Protocol will move, because these two could really weaken each other if the studios will be stubborn enough NOT to move one of these.

8. phantom 4 years ago

9. Rodrigo de Oliveira 4 years ago

A poster with a close-up of an actor wearing his actual skin and not photoshoped version of it. Nice.

10. Rodrigo de Oliveira 4 years ago

11. WalterNeff 4 years ago

I think that’s Jared Harris

12. WalterNeff 4 years ago

I think that’s Jared Harris

13. Jon 4 years ago

I have yet to make it straight through the first film. Movie kinda sucked, sorry.

14. Jon 4 years ago

15. Piotr 4 years ago

That said, if a steam-punk action-adventure film that’s built around three or four elaborate chase sequences appeals, this film may be a fun way to spent an afternoon — it’s certainly a decent “popcorn” flick. But anyone who knows anything about, or cares very much for, Conan Doyle’s immortal character would be better off staying home and popping a few Jeremy Bretty DVD’s into their player.

16. Piotr 4 years ago