Poster for Diablo Cody's Young Adult

(thanks to Kevin Klawitter)

1. Paddy M 4 years ago

I’m sceptical as to whether or not Charlize can convince in this role, although I was just as sceptical about her casting in The Road and was very pleasantly surprised by her performance.

This is a great poster!

2. Paddy M 4 years ago

This is a great poster!

3. phantom 4 years ago

Great poster, I think Charlize Theron can pull it off !

4. phantom 4 years ago

Great poster, I think Charlize Theron can pull it off !

5. Noah 4 years ago

Even though I liked Juno, I get nervous about Reitman working with Cody again. Is that irrational? Big fan of Theron, though. Looking forward to this regardless of nervousness.

6. Noah 4 years ago

7. Mike 4 years ago

I’m getting a bad teacher vibe from these posters, which definitely isn’t good. I’m just hoping this film doesn’t become too much Diablo Cody, and balances comedy and drama well. So far through the poster and picture it seems very screwball comedy. I really want it to be good because Reitman, Cody and Theron all have immense talent.

8. Mike 4 years ago

9. Tye-Grr 4 years ago

I’m looking forward to this. I hope all involved can pull it off.

10. Tye-Grr 4 years ago

I’m looking forward to this. I hope all involved can pull it off.

11. Jasper 4 years ago

Can’t be worse than Jennifer’s Body… Also can’t be any sexier :(

12. Jasper 4 years ago

Can’t be worse than Jennifer’s Body… Also can’t be any sexier :(

13. Jake Garza 4 years ago

I think this could be a classic!

14. Jake Garza 4 years ago

I think this could be a classic!

15. Chris Price 4 years ago

This was great, saw an advance screening back in February.

16. Chris Price 4 years ago

This was great, saw an advance screening back in February.

17. Paul 4 years ago

I really dig how they did the poster; it’s so nice and unique and different from what’s seen most days. I have really high personal hopes for this one, though I of course admit to being guarded. I love Juno and Up in the Air is one of my favorite films and I think Reitman is a brilliant director, but I wonder (like everyone else) if lightning can strike twice for Diablo Cody. But regardless, this is one of those films that I really hope ends up being a major Oscar player in all of the fields. Honestly, I think Reitman is due.

18. Paul 4 years ago

19. Iran Pride 4 years ago

I am not sold on this film, or DIablo Cody in general.
    She only knows how to write for the privileged white person crowd.
    No actual creativity/talent for fiction.

20. Iran Pride 4 years ago

I am not sold on this film, or DIablo Cody in general.
    She only knows how to write for the privileged white person crowd.
    No actual creativity/talent for fiction.