New US trailer for Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn

1. Tero Heikkinen 4 years ago

I like it how different all these trailers have been. Usually the changes are quite minor – with all the same images in every trailer.

2. Tero Heikkinen 4 years ago

3. Unlikelyhood 4 years ago

I used to play tintin with my friends when we were kids. I think I need to rally them for us to see this opening weekend

4. Unlikelyhood 4 years ago

5. Tory Smith 4 years ago

I’m sorry. I have no real interest in this film. I’m bored with tintin posts. Sorry

6. Tory Smith 4 years ago

7. Holden 4 years ago

Honestly, the film looks absolutely gorgeous, but the trailer looks a mess. I’ll wait for the film.

8. Holden 4 years ago

9. jjkgfja 4 years ago

watching this I thought of how amazing the first Harry Potter movies would have been if Spielberg had made them. he is really a master at the adventure film. Even though TinTin looks good though I’m not sold on the animation aspect

10. jjkgfja 4 years ago

11. Gentle Benj 4 years ago

We forgive you. 😉

12. Gentle Benj 4 years ago

We forgive you. 😉

13. HahaLives 4 years ago

If this was live action, it would look 100% better. Why, oh, why did it have to be animation.

Nice touch re: Greatest Storytellers of our Time.

14. HahaLives 4 years ago

Nice touch re: Greatest Storytellers of our Time.

15. Rashad 4 years ago

Because it looks gorgeous. If it were live action people would just bitch about there being too much CGi

16. Rashad 4 years ago