New trailer for Madonna's W.E.

1. JonatanDela 4 years ago

The movie may suck big… but after all I think ill be loving Andrea Riseborough’s performance, she’s the only one looking suited in her role..

2. Joyce D 4 years ago

The movie got mixed reviews. The negatives are way overblown.
    It looks beautifully filmed and the art direction is very detailed, costume design Oscar worthy and from what I have read Andrea Riseborough is a “revelation”.
    I’m looking forward to seeing Madonna’s lush film.

3. Jim 4 years ago

Looks good to me. I may see this and judge for myself.

4. Katy 4 years ago

I’ve read some good reviews regarding this movie. I believe the press made a mountain out of a molehill after Venice.
    The trailer looks very good. Filmed beautifully.

5. TinTin 4 years ago

Very impressive

6. Buzz 4 years ago

This trailer played during my screening of the Descendants this week. The audience seemed enraptured by the trailer until Madonna’s name came on the screen and loud laughter erupted from the audience.

To me, I think after The King’s Speech – a movie about this time seems like an afterthought.

7. Astarisborn 4 years ago

That’s a shame that they laughed. The movie looks very inrtesting and well produced but I guess it’s going to take some time for Madonna to be taken seriously in the film business.
    Looks like she has promise.

8. Armando 4 years ago

“The audience seemed enraptured by the trailer until Madonna’s name came on the screen and loud laughter erupted from the audience.”

9. bd74 4 years ago

“It just shows you that people just hate the movie because of Madonna. They even might like it if they didn’t know who directed it.”

I agree. I, for one, look forward to seeing the movie.

10. Hugo 4 years ago

I hope this gets nominated for some techs at least just to shut up the people who will not appreciate this even tho some of the reviews were positive. I hope Andrea gets some Globe recognition. From what I hear and have read she is fantastic and saves the screenplay.

11. Rob Y 4 years ago

I wish Madonna’s name wasn’t in the trailer. I would like for people to see it without her baggage and then go afterwards, “That was Madonna?”

12. julius 4 years ago

looks like a spin off of King’s Speech.
    but with the other guy’s pov