Nicole Kidman in a music video promo for Stoker

Is this clip spoilery? I can’t say, because I’m not sure I want to find out. Some brave soul want to check it out and see if it’s safe for us? The song is ‘Becomes The Color’ featuring Emily Wells. Poster after the cut.

1. Raygo 3 years ago

Seems safe for viewing. I can detect any spoilers of note. Very cool video and ties nicely for the poster. Looks very interesting.

2. Fabinho Flapp 3 years ago

WOW MAN!!!!!!!!!
    IT´S PURE DYNAMITE!!!!!!

3. Paddy Mulholland 3 years ago

Hot motherfucking damn I want to see this so bad!

4. Jaqueline 3 years ago

Kidman impresses me with her recent choices. Which other over 45 year old actress can get lead roles like Grace of Monaco and Before I go to sleep ? And I mean real lead roles, not co-lead.
    And now she’s in a film by Chan-wook Park. Not to mention her great perf in Paperboy and her part in The Railway Man. Really, she’s doing rather well at a time when people are easily bored with famous actors.

5. Jason 3 years ago

I like Kidman for at least being different and choosing challenging films, but I wish that she had not let plastic surgeons play with her face. It’s very noticeable, to me anyway. For any piece she is in now, no matter what timeframe it is set in, I have the same reaction as Michelle Pfeiffer or Sharon Stone (i.e., who is that attractive lady with the facelift?).

6. Jesse Crall 3 years ago

Kidman WAS great in The Paperboy. Iffy flick overall, which is too bad because with a better reception she’d be tossed around for a nom.

Something about the Stoker trailer grabbed me, as if it took place in some sort of hyperreal world I wanted to explore. Had that eerie Jane Eyre vibe to it, especially with Wasikowska’s presence.

7. Michael Greenwaldt 3 years ago

I love it. Very cool song. I am very excited for this movie.