House of Cards Trailer

How awesome does this look? David Fincher, bitches. Thanks, Mikhail.

1. Raygo 3 years ago

Wow. Riveting trailer. About time Spacey got back to doing what he does best. Wright looks terrific. Kate Mara. All good.

2. Erik Anderson 3 years ago

Eh, I thought it was kinda weak. Not liking Spacey in this (too Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil). It feels like a hybrid of Political Animals and House of Lies, but boring.

But, I will watch anything Robin Wright does.

3. Yashar 3 years ago

The footage looks promising but the role feels to easy for Spacey. Really curious about Mara and Wright.

4. Paddy Mulholland 3 years ago

I rather wish they wouldn’t advertise this as a ‘Netflix Original Series’. I imagine that’s just the term Netflix are using for any series being made for or premiering on Netflix, but this is not an original series. It’s based on a BBC series from the early ’90s, which they don’t even mention.

5. ChrisFlick 3 years ago

It will frankly be hard to touch the British mini-series from which this is taken. All you have here are more familiar faces. But it is a good yarn, and you have to assume most people have not seen the other, so why not. We don’t see enough of Kevin Spacey anymore.

6. Mel 3 years ago

Can’t wait. I’m keeping Netflix just for this b/c frankly, Netflix sucks, their streaming service is super limited in what is available as far as newer movies.

It’s been almost a year since we last had some Fincher and I have already been sadly reminiscing about how exciting it was this time last year waiting for TGWTDT and wishing I had something like that this holiday season to sit and geek on.

7. The Great Dane 3 years ago

Are there any more Mara siblings that Fincher needs to work with? :)