Al Pacino as Phil Spector

HBO’s Phil Spector premieres in two months. The film revolves around Spector’s sensational trial for the murder of actress Lana Clarkson, and will focus on the eccentric music mogul’s relationship with his defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden — played by Helen Mirren.

Teaser trailer after the cut.

1. danemychal 3 years ago

Now that is awesome. Ha!

2. filmboymichael 3 years ago

intriguing trailer and it’s a must see, but I hope it’s not going to be over the top scene chewing, screaming Pacino.

I’m hoping for the later career Pacino who was Jack Kevorkian.

3. Kane 3 years ago

Jack Kevorkian, Phil Spector and JoePa. I’m seriously loving Pacino these days.

4. Zach 3 years ago

She looks like Teri Garr!

These HBO TV-movies need to be released as feature films. Al Pacino deserves to be back in the Oscar race. And just imagine if Game Change were a feature. Jennifer who?

5. Watermelons 3 years ago

Wow, just listening to the dialogue in this teaser for the HBO Phil Spector film got me wishing for a collaboration between David Mamet (House of Games, Edmond) and Oscar-winner Kate Winslet (Revolutionary Road, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)!! Make it happen, Hollywood, we WANT it.

6. Pierre de Plume 3 years ago

Even if this turns out to be a campfest, it’s still a must-see.

7. danemychal 3 years ago

Pacino is so cool. I hope he earns a late-career nomination for Best Actor as Joe Paterno in DePalma’s “Happy Valley” (no script or release date yet). Really hoping that film meets my expectations. Spector will tide me over until then.

8. Holden 3 years ago

Dat fro.

9. Seankgallagher 3 years ago

@Holden: I know! I’m sure that’s what Spector himself looked like, but honestly, that picture of Pacino is scarier than most horror movies I’ve seen.

10. SallyinChicago 3 years ago

Couldn’t they get a better wig for Pacino?

11. PatrickR 3 years ago

Helen Mirren looks like Teri Garr.

12. KB 3 years ago

I cannot stop laughing at Pacino’s fro. You know Helen Mirren probably couldn’t stop laughing as well.

13. Zach M. 3 years ago

*looks at header picture*

14. Antoinette 3 years ago

That’s what happens when I wear my natural hair.

15. Larry 3 years ago

Are you sure this isn’t a promo shot from “The Don King Story”?

16. steve50 3 years ago

Antoinette – I’m been waiting for your response all day! I knew it would be good.

17. Sara 3 years ago

Ha ha ha! Holy balony! Definetly seeing this film spectacular.

18. pest control 3 years ago

My brother recommended I might like this website. He used to be entirely right. This submit truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

19. Websites using this content based strategy are always given top scores by Google.
    Kristie Lorette is a freelance writer that specializes in
    helping businesses and entrepreneurs create copy that sizzles,
    motivates, and sells. When you’re creating your own blog, don’t forget to put some back links from
    authorized site, you’ll get ranked very soon.

20. Brenda 2 years ago

But remember, the harder you work now, the more it’ll pay off in the end.
    Recruiting and maintaining in-house Internet marketing team is very risky and
    costly. By discovering what the most common mistakes affiliates make
    can perhaps dispel the gloom about myths surrounding affiliate marketing, thereby correcting
    some wrong notions about it.