Disney’s Paperman Online

This is my favorite of the animated shorts, with Adam and Dog being a close second.

Just a reminder that the Oscar Nominated Live Action and Animated Short Films 2013 open this Friday, February 1st ) in Los Angeles and Orange County (Documentary shorts open next Friday, Febraury 8th )

1. Mark Kaiserman 3 years ago

Has anyone found a copy of Adam and Dog online? It’s the only one I haven’t been able to find.

2. Christophe 3 years ago

^^Haven’t found any of them!! Except Paperman right here, thank you Sasha!!

So if you’ve got any clue where I can find the other 3…

3. Jon Weisman 3 years ago

My preferences:
    1) Head Over Heels
    2) Paperman
    3) Fresh Guacamole
    4) Adam and Dog
    5) Longest Daycare

4. ajnrules 3 years ago

I’m missing Adam and Dog and Head Over Heels, so needless to say I’ll be heading to the showings this weekend to catch them. I wish I can find them online though so I’ll have something to reference as I review them, so I’ll be much obliged if anybody can point me in the right direction.

Fresh Guacamole is available here.

I really liked Paperman. I saw it the three times I went and saw Wreck-It Ralph and I liked it more with each viewing. The magic part is kind of strange, but it’s still a very sweet and heart-warming film. I’m going to reserve judgment until I’ve seen Adam and Dog and Head Over Heels, but it’ll take a lot to overcome my appreciation for Paperman.

5. Jon Weisman 3 years ago

I couldn’t believe I would like anything more than Paperman, but it happened. Showed Head Over Heels to my wife to make sure I wasn’t crazy.

6. Felipe 3 years ago

I haven’t seen the others yet, but I absolutely love this one.

7. The Pope 3 years ago

Honestly, can’t say I liked it all that much. I found it lacked personality and felt more like an exercise in no dialogue. I didn’t the way the characters were drawn either. She looked like Bella or Ariel from waaaaay back in the 90s.

What did I like. I’m head over heals about HEAD OVER HEALS. A student graduate of the National Film School in England. Now that is a nice start!

8. Andre 3 years ago

this is the first film to make me cry since “The Lion King” back in ’95. not because of its plot, but because it was screened before “Wreck-it Ralph” and I was the only single person in the room. after it was over, all the couples kissed each other and smiled… and I missed my ex girlfriend more than ever. it’s really difficult to see truly romantic films nowadays. Disney/Pixar just nailed it with this one. too bad it’s so painful for me! it is a true work of art.

9. SallyinChicago 3 years ago

Delightful!

10. therealmike 3 years ago

Adrien Brody is such a great actor.

11. Lucas Prata 3 years ago

What a disappointment! D:

Man, I was expecting to love this short just as I love every other pixar shorts, but this… just didn’t make me fall in love with it. ):

It’s good and stuff, but… I don’t know, it’s just not for me.

If anyone can find Head Over Heels and/or Adam and the Dog online please please please post it here. I’m from the interior of Brazil and short screenings are as possible to happen as Daniel Day-Lewis to lose Best Actor.

Anyway, The Longest Daycare is avaible here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMhNHP5t6M8

12. The Dude 3 years ago

Better than most Best Picture winners of recent years…

13. Rhonda Llama 3 years ago