Lena Dunham with Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Watch two of the dumbest presenters and one of the smartest winners at the Globes after the cut.

1. PaulH 3 years ago

Ugh. This talentless, self-important, overrated hack gets 3 Emmy nominations in her first try, while Kristen Bell and Lauren Graham still wait for their first collective nomination between them. That’s honked up.

2. Eric P. 3 years ago

Actually Paul H., she got 4 nominations. And she is not talentless or a hack. She happens to be one of the most gifted voices to emerge in a while. I love her show “Girls” as well as her film “Tiny Furniture” and I look forward to seeing her grow as an artist.

3. Ryan Adams 3 years ago

Don’t even get PaulH started on Louis CK, right Paul?

4. Eric P. 3 years ago

Oh god! What does he have against Louis CK?!

5. representDLV 3 years ago

I don’t think she is talentless. She is a writer, producer, director and actress. Not many can do that. And she’s young. But I just can’t get into her show. I don’t find it very funny. I don’t really like many of the characters. I’ve tried on multiple occasions to give it a chance, but it just doesn’t do it for me. If I were a single girl in my 20’s living in New York I may relate to the show, but since I am not, it just doesn’t appeal to me.

6. PaulH 3 years ago

Ryan, at least the right guy won Comedy Series Actor at the Globes; Don Cheadle for tearing it up on House of Lies. And it’s off to an encouraging start this year.

7. menyc 3 years ago

Please don’t get him started on anything. Makes me miss Afrika. No, I take that back!

8. Chris Price 3 years ago

Nobody better be trashing CK or else they’ll have to answer to me! That man is Hilarious.

9. Dr. Strangelove 3 years ago

Boy, I’m so glad to see another show about bourgeois white people living their lives in some fantastically whitewashed New York City.

10. Ryan Adams 3 years ago

Then you won’t like Hannah’s new black boyfriend.

11. kasper 3 years ago

Lena Dunham addressed the criticism of the show’s “lack of diversity” in an honest, smart, and non-pandering manner on Fresh Air a while back. Girls and Louie are probably the best things on television, at least from my small sample size.

12. Filipe 3 years ago

kasper, watch Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Homeland and Justified. PLEASE, OH PLEASE!