First Footage and Featurette of Brad Pitt in Fury

IGN posted some footage shown at E3 panel, along with a few stills. “A character study with action sequences.”

1231428 - FURY

1. twinzin 1 year ago

Looks really good. The DP appears to have done some great work with this one. Can’t wait. David Ayers is pretty decent with his characters and storytelling.

2. Bryce Forestieri 1 year ago

Wow. Thrilled. That was so much better than any trailer. The look of this picture. I expect a knockout. Ayer has only been better feature after feature and with these resources we can expect a war film that aspires to be mentioned in the same breath as PLATOON, SAVING PRIVATE RYAN, and THE HURT LOCKER.

3. Ailidh 1 year ago

I have seen so many WWII movies in my life, I feel like I fought on every front. Enough already.

4. Kane 1 year ago

Ailidh, nobody’s making you watch them. WWII was so big and vast that there can be countless stories left to tell. If a movie looks bad or you feel you’ve seen it before, skip it.

5. Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform
    are you using for this site? I’m getting
    fed up of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform.

I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

6. Bryce Forestieri 1 year ago

I’m astounded. This is not the time for hyperbole, but based just on a highly rousing first viewing I will venture that HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 is at the very least superior to the amazing first installment, but quite possibly the best American animation since THE IRON GIANT. Joins the great tradition of. High praise. It will and it must win Best Animated Film. This summer has been above average and this is the best film I’ve seen since it started. One of the best of the year period. I expect we’ll talk more about it around here, but I’m still reeling.

7. Antoinette 1 year ago

I’m sick of war as well.

8. NB 574 Sonic 6 months ago

The telecoms giant has much riding on its television strategy. It said in January that 2.5 million customers had signed up for BT Sport but that its BT TVPeople who exercise regularly are significantly less likely to be depressed, a study has found.

9. Highlights include the blue Athenian scenes in the main dining and sitting room; the green and blue tiled Persian bathroom andThe strangest thing about Rio Ferdinand’s attack on Kick It Out, the anti-discrimination group, is the paragraph that immediately precedes it in his new autobiography, #2sides. That is the paragraph in which he hails the “guts” of Jamie Moralee, his agent: “A white guy going in, day in, day out, on a race case on behalf of a black guy. That is putting yourself in the firing line. What if some racist pig comes and knocks on his door? That took guts.”

10. Nike Air Max BW 6 months ago

Newman, a well-known filmmaker who fell in love with coconut water while on honeymoon in Thailand “designed a brand on not very much money”. He then met a distributor who told him that he would need ?500,000 to launch the product. “I said give me three months and I will be back with the money. I returned with ?200,000 from investors, the majority from a guy who had invested in my films.”