New Trailer for Bill Murray in St Vincent

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 12.31.10 PM

Do you love Bill Murray or do you LOVE Bill Murray?

1. SeattleMoviegoer 1 year ago

i haven’t looked forward to a Bill Murray movie for a long time (the Wes Anderson pseudo-humor stuff doesn’t interest me at all). this one looks good. he could take that late-career Oscar after all…in a HARRY AND TONTO kind of way.

2. Joe 1 year ago

This might be Murray’s best Oscar chance since “Lost in Translation”. He will also have the Weinsteins behind him driving the campaign.

3. Hawkeye 1 year ago

Could it be? Might Melissa McCarthy be in a good movie for once?

Since Murray was flat-out robbed of his Oscar ten years ago, perhaps the Academy will make it up to him with this. Then again, there’s going to be a lot of competition with the likes of Steve Carrell (Foxcatcher), Timothy Spall (Mr. Turner), and Ralph Fiennes (Grand Budapest Hotel) in the race.

4. Ángel Ramos 1 year ago

Is that Naomi Watts? WOW!!!

5. Antoinette 1 year ago

I stayed for the second trailer. THE TWO FACES OF JANUARY looks wicked interesting.

Anyhoo, we all luff Bill Murray but I can’t help but notice he’s beginning to look like the Bill that became a Law. http://youtu.be/Otbml6WIQPo

6. Gautam Anand 1 year ago

For all those thinking that Bill Murray is great in the film.. wait till you see Naomi Watts. She has an exceptional part in the film (I have read the screenplay). I won’t be surprised at all, if she collects all the Best Supporting Actress trophies this year.

7. Lucas Prata 1 year ago

I simply LOVE the kid!

8. Koleś 1 year ago

This actually looks pretty darn good. Globe nod for Murrey is very likely. Oscar? Well, let’s just calm down a bit, have a drink of water, not get our hopes up (because it’s not going to happen) and simply enjoy the fast that we’ll have a chance to see Murray, Watts, McCarthy and O’Dowd in a comedy that’s not obnoxious, but genuinely funny.

9. randall 1 year ago