WB just released another clip from Gravity, which will open the Venice Film Fest.
and thanks to therealmike for a 3rd clip, after the cut.
It really is genius casting…she’s technically younger but seems much older. Girlfriend’s going to have to get down and dirty for this one. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Rosamund Pike is going to get the lead opposite Ben Affleck for David Fincher’s Gone Girl.
The line-up of the 70th Venice International Film Festival (28th August > 7th September) has been announced. The official selection includes: Venezia 70, Out of Competition, Orizzonti, and Venice Classics. The autonomous and parallel sections include the International Critics’ Week, and the Giornate degli Autori – Venice Days.
The world premiere of Gravity will screen in 3D on August 28th in the Sala Grande of the Palazzo del Cinema at the Lido, following the opening ceremony. In celebration of the 70th edition of the Venice Film Festival, the Biennale di Venezia has created the special project, Venezia 70 – Future Reloaded. 70 movie directors from all over the world have been invited to make a short film lasting between 60 and 90 seconds.
- Ana Arabia, Amos Gitai (Isr-Fra)
- Child of God, James Franco (US)
- Joe, David Gordon Green (US)
- Kaze Tachinu, Hayao Miyazaki (Jpn)
- L’intrepido, Gianni Amelio (Italy)
- La Jalousie, Philippe Garrel (Fra)
- Miss Violence, Alexandros Avranas (Greece)
- Night Moves, Kelly Reichardt (US)
- Parkland, Peter Landesman (US)
- Philomena, Stephen Frears (UK)
- The Police Officer’s Wife, Philip Groning (Ger)
- The Rooftops, Merzak Allouache (Alg-Fra)
- Sacro Gra, Gianfranco Rosi (It)
- Stray Dogs, Ming-liang Tsai (Chi-Fra)
- Tom a la Ferme, Xavier Dolan (Can-Fra)
- Tracks, John Curran (UK-Aus)
- Under the Skin, Jonathan Glazer
- The Unknown Known: The Life and Times of Donald Rumsfeld, Errol Morris (US)
- Via Castellana Bandiera, Emma Dante (It-Switz-Fra)
- The Zero Theorem, Terry Gilliam (UK-US)
Avec La Lohan:
The State of the Race