What's your most used streaming service?

Grimace
Site Admin

What's your most used streaming service?

Post by Grimace »

Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO MAX, etc.

whats your most used streaming service?

Mine is HBO Max since it came out. Hulu is second, Netflix third, rarely use Disney +

stephanie_kaye

Re: What's your most used streaming service?

Post by stephanie_kaye »

Cant use HBO Max yet :x :x :x :x

Disney+, Netflix, Amazon Prime... then Hulu and HBOgo :ugeek:

TheatreofZen

Post by TheatreofZen »

My default is Netflix since I've had it for so long. Then I would say Hulu, then Amazon Prime. I also have CBS Access and Disney+.

I'm waiting for Warner Bros streaming to come up, but I'm wavering on whether to get HBOMax.

Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

TheatreofZen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:25 pm
My default is Netflix since I've had it for so long. Then I would say Hulu, then Amazon Prime. I also have CBS Access and Disney+.

I'm waiting for Warner Bros streaming to come up, but I'm wavering on whether to get HBOMax.
Yeah I’m waiting for Peacock

Julie

Post by Julie »

I have CBS All Access, HBO Go, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. I think I watch HBO the most. These are shows I've watched over the closure:

CBS All-Access: five seasons of Survivor, re-watched a few episodes of Big Brother, one of my favorite shows

HBO: Plot Against America, Big Little Lies, Roy Cohn doc, Succession, The Deuce, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Chernobyl, I know there are others I've forgotten

Netflix: Ozark, Waco, Tiger King, Unbelievable, Da 5 Bloods, various docs

Amazon Prime: I barely use this enough to make it worth the money. I think over the five months I've been on I have only watched a section of Lady Bird, an episode of Man in the High Castle, and all of Seberg. I know it has more to offer but haven't really felt like watching Maisel.

Jesús Alonso

Post by Jesús Alonso »

(Spain... we do not have Hulu or HBO Max)

I have HBO (my fave), Amazon Prime, Disney+ and Netflix. I may cancel Netflix in the next months, honestly, specially if HBO expands here to HBO Max with an extra subscripition. I have been thinking in getting Filmin which is full of classic films (and I mean REAL classics) and has a good amount of cult movies.

Disney+ basically I got it for the Marvel series about to appear, but I am considering dropping it after my one-year subscription because of the lack of completion, there are some titles that are unexplicable that they are missing (The Songs of Captain Grant, for example, I think it was a Disney film) and I am disappointed that they do not include the whole Disney films (including Fox) and limit themselves to a family-friendly fare... and have a separate subscription for more adult material (Fox's, specially, but also Miramax's) that is Hulu, and it is not even available in Spain. I think it is demanding to pay twice to see their whole catalogue and I am unhappy with them.

DanielB

Post by DanielB »

HBO Go - It has more movies that suit my taste( Independent, European etc.) + great shows from both HBO and Hulu. I have Netflix as well but it has too many "filler" shallow movies and shows.

Charley

Post by Charley »

Hi friends, I am extremely impressed with the eye of horus demo machine you can even start playing in free mode and discover whether it suits your taste and don't risk to lose your cash

ElizavetaPlups

Какой отличный сайт

Post by ElizavetaPlups »

Сегодня вечером смотрел данные инет, при этом к своему восторгу заметил неплохой сайт. Смотрите: вот здесь . Для нас данный сайт явился довольно привлекательным. Всего наилучшего!

ElizavetaPlups

Просто великолепный сайт

Post by ElizavetaPlups »

Немало анализировал материалы интернет, случайно к своему восторгу обнаружил прекрасный вебсайт. Посмотрите: типа этой . Для меня данный веб-сайт оказался весьма оригинальным. До встречи!