Lead Actor in a Drama Series

News, Predictions, Analysis
Koleś

Lead Actor in a Drama Series

Post by Koleś »

Brian Cox is set to win this one and I wouldn't mind at all if he did, but IMHO Jeremy Strong should win this one. His arc in Season 2 is so heartwrenching, wonderful, sad and ultimately rewarding. Strong plays the tormented and trapped son very quietly, doesn't allow himself to show any emotions, he keeps everything on the inside. Only a few times he lowers his shield and reveals a completly ruined person. His conversation with his sister Shiv at the end of episode 4 is a single scene that should win him the award. The line "If dad didn't need me right now, I don't exactly what I would be for." tore my heart apart. #TeamKendall #TeamStrong

Julie

Re: Lead Actor in a Drama Series

Post by Julie »

I wouldn't mind Brian Cox, Jeremy Strong, and Jason Bateman being nominated here and Cox winning. His performance has such gravitas. Bateman's performance is so subtle and natural that the voters may not reward it. It just seems so effortless. I have not watched Better Call Saul yet but might someday. I loved Breaking Bad.

christinesmith

Post by christinesmith »

Brian Cox is also a good actor and he also deserved but in the nomination, Jeremy Strong and Bateman also being nominated so why Brain Cox I can't believe I didn't say that Brian Cox is a bad actor he is amazing but if I was a judge so I must select Bateman.

PhD Thesis Services

alanharvey

Post by alanharvey »

IMHO Jeremy Strong should win this one.
geometry dash